We at Jitjatjo take the health and safety of you, your employees, our talent, and your guests seriously. In light of recent public health concerns, I like to share what we’ve been working on to keep that promise.
- We continue to closely monitor the guidance from the World Health Organization (WHO), U.S. Center for Disease Control (CDC), New York State, New York City, Illinois, and Washington D.C. health/government authorities.
- We developed a specific COVID-19 Policy for Jitjatjo Talent on March 4 and subsequently updated numerous times following updated guidance from the authorities.
- In addition to Talent receiving detailed instructions on what to do if they get sick, they are also required to disclose if they’ve been exposed to someone who is ill.
- Our Community Management Team is working with our Talent to make sure those that are sick or potentially exposed are adhering to our Policy and unable to work gigs for a period of 14-days.
- Back in March 2020, following the lead of the World Health Organization (WHO) and the U.S. Center for Disease Control (CDC), we launched our COVID-19 Awareness and Hygiene Training program to educate our Talent on how to prevent acquiring and/or transmitting the disease. Upon completing the training, Talent are required to complete an assessment and only those that achieve 100% are awarded the COVID-19 Trained Accreditation.
- Whilst there can be no guarantees, COVID-19 Talent are trained to avoid acquiring and transmitting the virus, to help keep your workplace and guests healthy!
We are continuing to refine our business practices as news updates are released regarding COVID-19. As we do, we’ll keep you up to date.
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out to our Client Success Team via live chat or call (212) 235-1234.
Co-Founder & CEO